Pulse Bag Dust Collector
Characteristics of bag pulse dust collector
1. The pulse bag type dust remover adopts the technology of chamber air stop and pulse blowing to clean the dust, which overcomes the shortcomings of conventional pulse dust remover and chamber back blowing dust remover. It has strong dust removal capacity, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, small air leakage rate, less energy consumption, less steel consumption, less floor area, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits. It is applicable to the purification of dust gas and the recovery of materials in metallurgy, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical industry, electric power and light industry.
2. Because of the use of chamber stop air pulse for soot cleaning, the purpose of thorough soot cleaning can be achieved once. Therefore, the soot cleaning cycle is extended, the energy consumption of soot cleaning is reduced, and the air consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue degree of the filter bag and the pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, thus the service life of the filter bag and the valve piece is multiplied.
3. Maintenance and bag changing can be carried out in different rooms without stopping the system fan and under the normal operation condition of the system. The opening of the filter bag adopts elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag keel is polygonal, which reduces the friction between the bag and the keel, prolongs the life of the bag, and is easy to unload the bag.
4. The upper bag drawing method is adopted. After the bag cage is drawn out when changing the bag, the dirty bag is put into the ash hopper at the lower part of the box and taken out from the manhole, which improves the operation conditions of changing the bag.
5. The box body is designed with air tightness and good sealing performance. The door is checked with excellent sealing materials. In the manufacturing process, kerosene is used for leakage detection, and the air leakage rate is very low.
6. The inlet and outlet air ducts are arranged compactly with small air resistance.
The dust containing gas enters the filter chamber from the ash hopper (or the wide open flange at the lower part), and the coarse particles directly fall into the ash hopper or the ash bin. The dust gas is filtered by the filter bag, and the dust is retained on the surface of the filter bag. The clean gas flows to the clean air chamber through the bag mouth, and is discharged into the atmosphere by the fan. When the dust on the surface of the filter bag keeps increasing, which causes the resistance of the equipment to rise to the set value, the time relay (or micro differential pressure controller ）Output signal, the program-controlled instrument starts to work, open pulse valve one by one, make compressed air through the nozzle to spray and clean the filter bag, make the filter bag suddenly expand, under the effect of reverse air flow, the dust attached to the surface of the filter bag quickly leaves the filter bag and falls into the ash hopper (or ash bin), the dust is discharged by the ash unloading valve, after all filter bags are sprayed and cleaned, the dust remover returns to normal operation.
When the pulse bag filter works normally, the dust containing gas enters the ash hopper from the air inlet. Due to the rapid expansion of the gas volume, some coarse dust particles fall into the ash hopper due to inertia or natural settlement, and most of the remaining dust particles enter the bag chamber with the air flow rising. After filtering by the filter bag, the dust particles are detained on the outside of the filter bag. The purified gas enters the upper box from the inside of the filter bag, and then It is discharged into the atmosphere through the valve plate hole and air outlet, so as to achieve the purpose of dust removal. With the continuous filtration, the resistance of the dust remover also rises. When the resistance reaches a certain value, the dust remover controller sends out a dust removal command. First, close the lifting valve plate and cut off the air flow of the filtration; then, the dust remover controller sends a signal to the pulse solenoid valve. As the pulse valve sends the high-pressure reverse air flow used for dust removal into the bag, the filter bag expands rapidly and produces strong shaking, leading to The dust on the outside of the filter bag is shaken off to achieve the purpose of dust removal. Since the equipment is divided into several box areas, the above process is carried out box by box. When one box area is cleaned, the remaining box area is still in normal operation, ensuring the continuous and normal operation of the equipment. The key to deal with the high concentration dust is that the cleaning time of this kind of strong cleaning is very short (only 0.1-0.2s is needed for one injection).
Henan Victory Machinery Co., Ltd.
No. 26 Dongqing Street, High-tech district, Zhengzhou, Henan, China