Fine Sand Recycling Machine
The fine sand recycle machine is a kind of equipment developed for slurry material dewatering, Sieving and desliming, which can solve the problem of fine sand loss in sand making industry. Fine sand recycle machine is also called tail sand recycle machine, fine sand extraction machine, fine sand collection machine, sediment separator, mud separator, sand water mixture system, etc.
Composition: motor, sand pump, centrifugal separator, TS linear dehydration screen, cleaning tank, recycle tank, etc. The sand water mixture is delivered to the centrifugal separator by the pump. The fine sand concentrated by the centrifugal classification is provided to the TS straight-line dehydration screen through the sand settling nozzle. After dewatering by the vibrating screen, the fine sand and water are separated effectively. A small amount of fine sand and mud are returned to the cleaning tank through the recycle tank. And finally discharged through the discharge port when the liquid reach a high level of the cleaning tank.
- In the traditional wet artificial sand making processing, the loss of fine sand in the artificial sand can hardly be controlled by the spiral sand washing machine used for mud washing and dewatering of the artificial sand. The fine sand recycle system can reduce the loss of fine sand and controlled well effectively. The system solve the problem of high fineness modulus of finished sand and low content of stone powder in the artificial sand making processing system.
- Polyurethane screen is used for vibrating screen, which has a longer service life than other types of screen, and will not block holes.
- The hydrocyclone is lined with polyurethane, which improves the service life of the whole device, and can successfully complete the work of slurry concentration, liquid clarification, etc.
- 90% of fine particles in maximum recyclable emission has incomparable technical and economic advantages over other recycle equipment.
- The fine particles are fully recycled, which reduces the workload of the sedimentation tank and the cleaning cost.
- Reduce the stacking time of fine materials, which can be directly delivered and supplied to the market.
- Can be designed according to different requirements of clients.
Henan Victory Machinery Co., Ltd.
No. 26 Dongqing Street, High-tech district, Zhengzhou, Henan, China