Chain Plate Feeder
Plate chain feeder (plate chain feeder) can be divided into light plate chain feeder, medium plate chain feeder and heavy plate chain feeder. They are respectively suitable for continuous and even distribution and transportation of bulk density from the storage bin to the crusher conveyor or other working machinery and containers along the horizontal or inclined line section: light machine is not more than 1200kg / m3, block weight is not more than 140kg, and temperature is not more than 350 ℃ for various block, granular and bulk materials. The medium-sized machine is various loose materials with a weight of no more than 2400KG / m3, a block weight of no more than 500kg and a temperature of no more than 400 ℃. The specifications of heavy plate chain feeder are slot width 1000, 1250, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3150 mm, length 420 m, capacity 60-200 m3 / h.
It is mainly used in small and medium-sized cement plants as the primary crushing feed of lime raw ore, and also suitable for metallurgy, coal, chemical industry, electric power, building materials, machinery manufacturing and other industrial sectors.
[production capacity]: 60-1100t / h
[feed particle size]: 500-1500mm
[motor power]: 11-45kw
1. BW plate chain feeder adopts two-point support, one end is directly placed on the crusher, the process layout is simple, and civil engineering cost is saved;
2. The tail device of BW plate chain feeder adopts special design, which is suitable for rainy and humid areas. It will not cause the chain teeth jumping due to the accumulation of wet materials, which will affect the production.
3. There are sleepers at the tail of BW plate chain feeder for shock absorption, and a certain number of special shock absorption idlers in the middle, so as to improve the stress conditions of the rollers and groove plates on both sides impacted by large materials and improve the service life of the running parts;
4. The left and right sides of the lower cover of the head cover can be separated, so it is better to prevent the lifting of the crusher rotor body;
5. The traction chain and the bearing chain are separated, the dynamic load is small, and the service life is improved;
6. 13-15 teeth of chain wheel of head device, odd and even teeth are separately driven, and the service life can be doubled;
7. The sprocket of the head device is cut into three teeth, and the teeth can be replaced without dismantling the chain plate, which is easy to maintain;
8. The width parameters of BW plate chain feeder are designed according to the standards of f.l.smidth (Denmark) and AUMUND (Germany).
Henan Victory Machinery Co., Ltd.
No. 26 Dongqing Street, High-tech district, Zhengzhou, Henan, China